Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today

Today I wait.
Today is a waiting game for ME!
I sit here with both feet swollen to the point of walking ability is only on a NEED basis. I am frustrated because my Father is here for a visit and I have not seen him in 2 years.
He recently lost his Beloved and due to health issues on my part I have not been able to visit him. I am frustrated because I can barely move.
I am mad that it has to be both of my feet.
Today I am going to push fluids, eat salt free meals, and put Ice on myself all day long.
Today I am going to find a way to calm myself down.  I do not know how I am going to do this 
as of yet... I  tend to fight with myself on taking care of ME. I tend to be great for everybody else, but when it comes to me I just can't seem to care enough.
My mind is a troublesome problem when it comes to ME. 
I tend to have a "lets tear myself apart and build myself up" attitude.
I find it kind of funny that a Type A personality is what I have to have along with Fibromyalgia. I think I am going to find one object to look at to try to bring some focus to myself.

Today is going to be a L O N G day....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better really soon. Hang in there and take care of yourself. Ask for help when you need it, and try to rest up as much as possible.

    Gentle Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie....
    I am trying to ASK for everything I need!
    To be honest it is getting to the point I get no choice.

    ReplyDelete