Saturday, March 22, 2014

Moment of Gratitude!


I wanted to take a moment and share my overwhelming Gratitude for being Nominated for 9 Health Activist Awards and being a Finalist for 2.


1532 Endorsements
Thank you EVERYBODY!
I am beyond grateful for any kind of recognition
we get to get awareness out there so others know they are not alone. I took some time today and thought about how far FibroColors has come. It is sometimes incomprehensible that one thought could lead to such a great thing. Because of that one thought I am able to get awareness out there with the help of every single person on the page.
I wanted to capture this in this Blog so I can remember what a great moment this is.

On Feb 10th 2014
This was posted on FibroColors

WE DID IT!
We are getting Fibromyalgia Awareness out there!
FibroColors is a finalist in two categories from WEGO Health
Best in Show Facebook
Best in Show Pinterest
Proud moment




On Feb 15th 2014
This was posted on FibroColors

Press the audio button on the Butterfly
THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart!
FibroColors was chosen as a Finalist for two Wego Health Activist Awards- Best in Show on Facebook and Best in Show on Pinterest. We were asked by WEGO Health for each of us to submit a video or voice recording talking about our Activism. Here is my audio voice recording. Please click on Butterfly to hear this recording. I want all of you to know that being nominated is an honor and any recognition we get for this is fantastic. After all the goal of this page was to get awareness out there and to help others know they are not alone.
Remember... Alone we are small, Together we are Mighty!


* Click to listen to Wego Health Finalist Audio *


On March 2nd 2014
This was posted on FibroColors


I want to say a big THANK YOU to WEGO Health for the gift package I received. I really appreciate that FibroColors was chosen as a finalist for two of your Health Activist Awards.
Best in Show Facebook
Best in Show Pinterest
I love the T-shirt and gifts you gave to me!
I want to give a big shout out to all the finalists and tell them how proud I am of each and every one of them. I think it is ama
zing how much awareness is getting out there for all health issues. Because each of you made a decision to be an advocate for your cause, awareness is getting out there.
I see this as a Win-Win situation. NO matter who wins, awareness is getting out there for everybody to see.
Blessings, <3 Cindy


Funny thing about this picture is I am missing the HUGE button that came in the gift box. I was so busy setting the picture up I forgot the button. :)
Fibro Fog strikes again! :(
Here is pic of button!







 I love my Button and so does OM NOM

This is a Win Win no matter who wins. Awareness is getting out there for every kind of Health issue!
This is a Great Moment and I am HaPpY to be a part of it. Congratulations to everybody who was nominated. Blessings, <3 Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment