Saturday, November 1, 2014

Where did the time go?


Gosh, I just decided I needed to start working on my blog and when I
seen the date of the last time I was actually on this blog I gasped. 
On March 25, 2014 I did my last posting until now November 1, 2014
Where did the time go?
I find living with Chronic pain tends to set up many road blocks.
I find one day I can handle something and the next day I can't handle
anything. When I first made this blog I had the best of intentions. I have
found Fibromyalgia sure has a way of reminding me I am not in charge
of things like I want to be anymore. I find I get distracted so easily and
lose my focus. I miss my straight forward clarity! :(

I have so many ideas and plans and somehow they dissipate into the air
and sometimes they are never thought about again.
If you have been following me I am sorry I disappeared.
One can never predict how time is going to go when doing anything.

Today, November 1st, 2014 I plan on reestablishing my blog idea again.
I say again, well, because it is again. I somehow keep re-starting over
and over again. I do know all of you that suffer know what I mean about

re-starting the same project!

On a good note! I am back, trying again! :)

~Be good to you, until later, Cindy 



No comments:

Post a Comment