Saturday, April 28, 2012

Judged

WE tend to be judged according to how WE look.
I must say as far as how I look.  I look very young for 44!
Nobody believes my age....
I find most people who see me base their decision on me having Chronic Pain as it can't be possible... She looks fine!  I hate this....
I can honestly say because of this standard I tend to push myself even further.  I tend to try not to show exactly how bad I am doing.  I get tired of people assuming because I look fine there can't be pain.
I hide my pain very well. 
Don't get me wrong the pain is excruciating and it does me in.  I just find ways not to have to be around people who judge so stupidly.. If somebody was to tell me they hurt... I simply understand they hurt.
I do not like being asked how I am doing!  I actually hate it.  
Honestly what do I say to somebody I feel like shit and life sucks, nobody wants to hear that.

Things that make living with Fibromyalgia tolerable for me!!!


I quit blaming myself and criticizing myself to do better.
This is not my fault!  I am doing the BEST I can!

I quit overdoing everything and learned to pace things out.
I make big projects small.  I make time for breaks!  The pain is NOT worth it!

I stopped pushing myself to do unrealistic things.
I know I can do things but I will pay deeply!
  
I stopped listening to others thoughts on who I am.
Walk in my shoes and then judge me!

I am working on not putting myself last.
This is an ongoing problem for me!

I do not put all my hopes on somebody taking this all away
It is God's timing!

I am working on stress release issues.
I believe stress makes, creates and aggravates my pain.

I am learning tension release exercises that really work.
This took years to learn!

I do not believe Fibromyalgia cures are learned in a book.
I did the research!  It seems everybody who doesn't endure Fibromyalgia seems to have a cure for it....


I BELIEVE.....
Positivity,
Creativity, 
and
Knowledgeability is the ANSWER



No comments:

Post a Comment